Autumn Baby Shoots are here and we are loving it!
This special season is a wonderful time to capture some beautiful images of your baby. Unquestionably, Autumn is my favourite season of the year. The sun glowing through the autumn leaves is breathtaking. We are so fortunate to experience this gorgeous time of year with our families and friends.
At this time of year, I love to capture amazing images of babies, families and children enjoying the fresh air. Besides the abundance of fallen leaves providing a wonderful opportunity to capture some fun and candid images, sometimes I bring the leaves into the studio to create precious and eye-catching images for your photographs. A beautiful blend of Woollen sweaters and natural beauty for your photographs.
Last but not least, children love to play in nature playing and having fun. It is worth every second stepping into nature and enjoying the beauty.
This is an adorable collaboration images I have captured over time during this special season. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed capturing them.
Fun things to do with your family Celebrating Autumn in Edinburgh, Scotland.
1. First and foremost, Princes Street Gardens is phenomenal at this time of year. Enjoy a splendid picnic with your children in the park. In addition, you will find the Floral Clock ticking away, the historical Scott Monument and the Gardeners Cottage. Without a doubt this is a great place to capture special photo memories of your children relaxed and happy.
2. Secondly, visit the Ivy Autumn Display. The Ivy is a snazzy restarant located in St Andrews Square and they go crazy with seasonal decor. Expect bigger and grander than ever. Insta-worthy fun photos with the whole family.
3. Breathtaking and Iconic Ivy turning from green to deep red can be found near the Dean Bridge which takes over the Scottish Gallery of Modern Art.
4. Visit the incredible Marshmallow Lady! This famous destination is very popular for monster marshmallows and include complete enjoyment! Especially the gourmet marshmallows the size of the palm of your hand. Imagine a photo with a Supersize marshmallow!
5. You cannot even go on to winter without visiting Craigie’s Farm without going apple picking and pumpkin shopping in their gorgeous fields and fresh air. This is a winner everytime with the children and you will definitely have great photo opportunities here.
baby photographer edinburgh Nicky Mclean Photography captures newborn babies, maternity photoshoot, cake smash photoshoots
edinburgh newborn photographer Nicky Mclean Photography
Keeping your children entertained in the October holidays
can be quite a challenge especially when the weather is chilly and windy.
Nonetheless, there are great ideas to keep the kiddos entertained.
Check out our pinterest board for some cool ideas:
Autumn Baby Shoots is a wonderful shoot